Predictions for Getafe vs Deportivo Alaves (La Liga) on 31/01/2021 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. Cadiz vs Valencia Betting tips. – E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply At home, they have a 1-2-2 record. Our system analysed 56 betting sites and choose the best odds for you. Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . So, the double chance favoring Valencia will probably be the best bet. Alaves vs Valencia prediction comes ahead of the Spanish LaLiga on Sunday, 22nd November 2020, at Estadio Mendizorrotza in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Valencia in actual season average scored 1.39 goals per match. More info in our. … 0D. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. My Alaves vs Barcelona correct score prediction is Barcelona 3-2 at odds of 23.00. This game will be played on March 6th, at the Estadio Mendizorroza in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain. Best Bet: Valencia to Win @ 1.50 (1/2) Correct Score Tips: 2-0, in favor of Valencia @ 6.50 (11/2). We ask you to bet responsibly and only on what you can afford. Valencia won 11 direct matches.Alaves won 5 matches.5 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.52 goals per Match. 03:00 PM. Alaves vs Valencia Match Predictions. In the last match, Valencia surprisingly won 4-1 at home against Real Madrid. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 55%. – Please gamble responsible. Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Alaves welcomes Osasuna to the Estadio de Mendizorroza in game week 25 of La Liga. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 55%. CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. Double chance: Alaves or Draw @ 1.40 (2/5). FootballPredictions.de | Mathematical soccer predictions and probabilities, all generated by artificial intelligence. Valencia already scored 15 goals in the new season, but 11 of them are scored at home. This website uses cookies. Match Time & Date: 06/03/2020. Valencia are 9th on the table with 11 points. 19:45 Single Bet of the Day Odds 2.20 17:00 Bet365 Bet Builder Odds 2.50 17:00 Goalscorer Prediction Odds 1.90 14:00 Football Accumulator Odds 4.23 17:00 BTTS Tips Odds 4.18 19:45 BTTS and Win Tips Odds 8.80 17:00 Correct Score Tips Odds 30.25 I am Nemanja, and during 15 years of betting, I gradually improved my skills to help everyone beat bookies. So, it will be safer to go with a double chance for Alaves at 1.40. Alaves are playing even more defensively at home, so they scored only two goals in five matches at Estadio Mendirozzotza. Begambleaware.org, This match has finished. Alaves went under 2.5 goals line in the previous five games in LaLiga. 12:30 Single Bet of the Day Odds 3.00 14:30 Bet365 Bet Builder Odds 3.40 16:00 Goalscorer Prediction Odds 2.50 15:00 Football Accumulator Odds 4.51 17:00 BTTS Tips Odds 5.83 14:30 BTTS and Win Tips Odds 6.15 14:30 Correct Score Tips Odds 110.50 Let’s take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. The betting odds for home win is too high at 2.50. CD Alaves attack strength, CD Alaves defence weakness and CD Alaves recent form analysis. Real Valladolid vs Deportivo Alaves Prediction comes ahead of the clash between the two sides in La Liga at the Estadio Jose Zorrilla in Valladolid on 4 July 2020, Saturday. Our prediction for this Primera Division match: Alaves. Always gamble responsibly, and with what you can afford to lose. Let us take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves Prediction Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves Pro Soccer Tips Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves. GOOD LUCK ! Correct Score Prediction 3-1 ... Valencia CF 2021-02-20 17:30:00 ... We have made these Celta Vigo v Alaves predictions for this match preview with the best intentions, but no profits are guaranteed. Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5). Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . Alaves vs Valencia Betting tips. Half time porbability for Deportivo Alaves is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Valencia CF is 31. CD Alaves vs Valencia PREDICTION. Double chance: Draw or Valencia @ 1.44 (4/9). Both sides score and concede on average 2.08 goals per game. A win against Real Madrid will be a huge confidence boost. Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . 20:00 Single Bet of the Day Odds 2.50 17:55 Bet365 Bet Builder Odds 3.11 20:00 Goalscorer Prediction Odds 2.62 17:55 Football Accumulator Odds 5.40 hh:mm BTTS Tips Odds 1.00 17:55 BTTS and Win Tips Odds 10.50 20:00 Correct Score Tips Odds 45.50 Odds shown come direct from online bookmakers. They have two wins, three draws, and four losses. Alaves are a bad attacking side, while Valencia are playing defensive on the road, so under 2.5 goals is the best bet for this game. Teams Valencia Alaves played so far 21 matches. We provide correct score prediction as well: Correct score prediction: Score Prediction: 2-1 Alaves. 19:45 Single Bet of the Day Odds 3.40 19:45 Bet365 Bet Builder Odds 2.30 19:45 Goalscorer Prediction Odds 11.00 19:45 Football Accumulator Odds 5.62 17:00 BTTS Tips Odds 3.66 19:45 BTTS and Win Tips Odds 12.96 19:45 Correct Score Tips Odds 49.50 For the game between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF on 22/11/2020 at 23:00 we calculated that Deportivo Alaves has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Alaves vs Valencia prediction comes ahead of the Spanish La Liga 27th round clash between the two. Highlighted Player (Manu Garcia): Manu Garcia is a product of Real Sociedad youth academy. Alaves vs Valencia score predictions,h2h Spain La Liga 2020/11/23 04:00:00 Alaves 2 (HT 2:0) 2. Alaves are 15th on the table with nine points from nine matches. Teams Valencia Alaves played so far 21 matches. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Deportivo Alavés's home and CA Osasuna's away games. How to watch the Real Sociedad vs Alaves live stream video. Predictions, statistics, live-score, match previews and detailed analysis for more than 300 football leagues Please familiarise yourself with the rules for better information. Valencia Lineups Odds H2H Standings Live Latest matches Alaves. Valencia got back to winning ways last time out and have an opportunity to get back on track for European qualification with a win in this game too. Valencia vs Alaves Betting Tips. Over 1.5 goals @ 1.44 (4/9). Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . In 13 (76.47%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. CD Alaves vs Valencia 22/11/2020 Spain Primera Liga match predictions, betting tips analysis, 1x2, Correct Score, Over/Under 2.5, BTTS! Valencia vs Alaves prediction. Lorem ipsum Lorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem ipsumLorem, Do you know that NEW casino Valencia in actual season average scored 1.39 goals per match. For the game between Getafe CF vs Deportivo Alaves on 31/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Getafe CF has a 41% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. A welcome offer is available for new players after sign-up. Predictions for Deportivo Alaves vs Atletico Madrid (La Liga) on 3/01/2021 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. – SMS validation may be required CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. CD Alaves vs Valencia 22/11/2020 Spain Primera Liga match predictions, betting tips analysis, 1x2, Correct Score, Over/Under 2.5, BTTS! Prediction: 1-0. Average goals scored in games between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF is 2.53. Continued use … Deportivo Alavés vs Osasuna prediction for a La Liga fixture on Saturday, February 27th. Match prediction: ⚽ ... we are tempted to put our money on both teams to score. You can add my Alaves vs Barcelona betting tips at bet365 betslip, using the red button below. Valencia vs Alaves prediction. Alaves are unbeaten in the previous three matches, so they are in good form, obviously. Our football tips are made by professionals, but this does not guarantee a profit for you. Alaves vs Celta Vigo prediction, betting odds & free tips (04/04/2021) April 1, 2021 3:04 pm While the match between Osasuna and Getafe will most likely not be one of the more exciting games of the round, our free preview for this match can help you find the right bet. How to watch the Alaves vs Cádiz live stream video. Predictions for Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia (La Liga) on 22/11/2020 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. For the game between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF on 22/11/2020 at 23:00 we calculated that Deportivo Alaves has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. This website uses cookies. While we have made these predictions for Alaves v Osasuna for this match preview with the best of intentions, no profits are guaranteed. … In 13 (76.47%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 12/05/2019! Betsson have welcome package Under 2.5 goals. They have three wins, two draws, and four losses. 22 Nov 2020, CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Primera Liga match 22 Nov 2020: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score. Valencia have been woeful in some of their recent away games and they could struggle again here. Valencia won 11 direct matches.Alaves won 5 matches.5 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.52 goals per Match. For the game between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF on 22/11/2020 at 23:00 we calculated that Deportivo Alaves has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Let us take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. Predictions for Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia (La Liga) on 22/11/2020 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Registration. VAL. Clicking the button navigates you to the bookmaker's site. It was defender Cristiano Piccini who made the difference netting a stunning strike from outside the box in the fourth minute of the added time at Mestalla. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. According to the stats, the home team dominated in that game with 71% ball possession and 18 shots on the goal, but guests still found a way to avoid defeat. CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match CD Alaves vs Valencia this is our Prediction: A Draw in the match has a probability of 35%. My correct score prediction is a 1-0 win for the away side. 20:00 Single Bet of the Day Odds 2.87 20:00 Bet365 Bet Builder Odds 2.25 hh:mm Goalscorer Prediction Odds 1.00 hh:mm Football Accumulator Odds 1.00 hh:mm BTTS Tips Odds 1.00 hh:mm BTTS and Win Tips Odds 1.00 hh:mm Correct Score Tips Odds 1.00 CD Alaves vs Celta Vigo Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match CD Alaves vs Celta Vigo this is our Prediction: Celta Vigo for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 40%. Last … Predictions, tips and stats for CD Alaves matches. Alaves are a low scoring team. To watch current games go to the sections, By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 05/10/2019! My correct score prediction is a 1-0 win for the away side. Alaves vs Valencia Betting tips. Both teams have scored goals in their last nine fixtures. 22 Nov 2020, CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Primera Liga match 22 Nov 2020: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score. Alaves vs Barcelona Betting Tips. Alaves vs Valencia: Prediction Valencia managed to steal the victory against the rock-bottomed Huesca in their final fixture of 2018. ALA. 1W. Alaves vs Valencia Correct Score Predictions. My Alaves vs Barcelona prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes at odds of 1.75. Footballpredictions.de. 2W. Alaves are a bad attacking side, while Valencia are playing defensive on the road, so under 2.5 goals is the best bet for this game. Correct Score Prediction: Alaves 1-2 Valencia Open an account with bet365 today and bet on a huge range of markets with the world’s favourite online sports betting company. Our system analysed 37 betting sites and choose the best odds for you. They are likely to build on their last win in the league with their unbeaten h2h run with the host since 1992. ABOUT Forebet presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. Correct Score Prediction: 0 : 1 With all data we have on both Alaves and Celta Vigo, we have analysed all last 5 matches and winning rate analysis. CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match CD Alaves vs Valencia this is our Prediction: CD Alaves for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 39%. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction. Clicking the button navigates you to the bookmaker's site. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. – Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) + My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals. Let’s take a look at the match preview to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. On the road, Valencia have a 1-0-3 record. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. 20:00 Single Bet of the Day Odds 2.87 20:00 Bet365 Bet Builder Odds 2.25 hh:mm Goalscorer Prediction Odds 1.00 hh:mm Football Accumulator Odds 1.00 hh:mm BTTS Tips Odds 1.00 hh:mm BTTS and Win Tips Odds 1.00 hh:mm Correct Score Tips Odds 1.00 Deportivo Alaves vs Sevilla prediction comes ahead of the Spain LaLiga 19th round on Tuesday, 19th January 2021 Mendizorrotza in Vitoria-Gasteiz. La Liga 22/11/2020. Odds shown come direct from online bookmakers. Even though Valencia is on a poor away run to continue that trend, we can expect a couple of goals from the host. For the best betting tips online, please continue reading to discover our full match preview, h2h match facts and correct score prediction for Deportivo Alavés vs Osasuna. Please always gamble responsibly, only with money that you can afford to lose. Away from home, Valencia have a defensive approach. No for Both Teams to Score… My prediction is Draw or CA Osasuna. They are struggling to make any kind of impact in 2019-20, be it in the CL or domestic circuit. How to watch the Alaves vs Valencia live stream video. 10 Apr 2021, Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Primera Liga match 10 Apr 2021: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score 18+only, Authorization Hence, over 1.5 goals will be the best bet from the goals area in the match. In the last game, Alaves played 1-1 on the road against Levante. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Valencia will come in hot expecting a win against the promoted team. 100 EUR Sports bonus, – New 18+ UK & NI customers only. La Liga 21/02/2021. CD Alaves win chanches. This website uses cookies. This website uses cookies. Predictions for Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia (Copa del Rey) on 24/01/2018 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. CD Alaves vs Valencia Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match CD Alaves vs Valencia this is our Prediction: CD Alaves for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 39%. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Valencia vs Alaves Prediction Los Ches has been able to register just two wins in La Liga this campaign, and one of them had come against Mallorca, easily one of the worst of the whole lot. ... Total Score. Deportivo Alaves vs Osasuna Prediction comes ahead of the clash between the two sides in La Liga at the Estadio Mendizorroza on 24 June 2020, Wednesday. Guests were better according to the stats, but Valencia played brilliantly in the attack, so they made almost all their chances. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. CD Alaves vs Valencia Preview, Prediction, Betting Tips Free betting tips for France, Ligue 1 - CD Alaves vs Valencia, match Sunday, 2020-11-22. This website uses cookies. La Liga 13/03/2021. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 55%. Joselu and Lucas Perez have formed a fine partnership up top for Alaves with 20 goals between them this season in La Liga. ⚽ The away team - Celta Vigo are currently in a better form than the home team, Celta Vigo, although they will be in the away stadium. Alaves vs Valencia Prediction was posted on: March 2, 2020. They scored only seven goals in the 2020-21 season. – £30 will be paid in free bets within 10 hours of bet settlement Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF is X. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. 0 – 1. Good luck with your selections. In this match preview, I will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on my analysis of these two teams.